Join our team
We're always looking for exceptional people to join our team. If you think you've got what it takes then we'd love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Current Opportunities at FC
You love shopping! Do you shop on many e-commerce sites! You like finding brands that are unique and have a story! Then this position is for you.
- Organizing Product Photo Shoots
- Assisting with production and styling
- Uploading and Resizing Photos
- Ability to write copy
- Inventory management & Order Processing
- Respond to queries from customers and designers
- Managing targeted communications campaigns to drive qualified visitors
- Increase customers' return-to-shop frequency
- Marketing through social media
- A love of fashion, online shopping and dedicated team spirit
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, additional language skills beneficial
- Extremely well organised, energetic, self-motivated and forward-thinking
- Understanding of SEO and Web Analytics
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator & In design
- Creative, solution-driven thinker
- Previous experience with a leading e-commerce business beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands on experience and get involved in various aspects of running a fashion business. You will also get both creative and commercial experience of working with various brands around the globe. We offer the opportunity to get involved in various fashion events, set up pop- up stores, work with our global partners and have the freedom to bring in your own creativity and expertise to grow the business.
Graphic Design Intern
Are you creative, love fashion & design! We are looking for a talented Graphic Design Intern to join our team.
- Development of Fashion ComPassion' image - Banner design, newsletters, invites, creative visuals for promotions in line with our brand guidelines
- Creation of visuals for new web content, style boards, fashion events, marketing campaigns, emails, social media campaigns
- Through knowledge of Typography
- Advanced, Photoshop & Illustrator skills. Beneficial to have knowledge of HTML & CMS
- Previous experience in fashion/art/design with a portfolio
- Creative, hardworking and results driven.