Whilst we love products which make our world a better place, many of the clothes and accessories we buy on a regular basis aren’t sustainable or made with eco-friendly materials. Every month, we post a blog featuring 5 fashion finds which we would love to have in our wardrobes if they were made more sustainably!
Here are this month’s finds!
1. Neutral Melton Reefer Coat
2. Burgundy Polo-neck Jumper
3. Navy Flocked Print High Waisted Leggings
4. White Ratchet Block Strappy Heels
5. Navy Blue Mini Skirt With Zips
What do you think? Would you buy these products if they were more sustainable and eco-friendly?